Businesses have the responsibility of ensuring they provide ongoing support for their staff. This means reducing the overall effects of poor mental health support at work. Work is stressful for employees. In fact, according to the HSE, work-related stress and anxiety has only increased in recent years. Enabling employees to find an effective workplace wellbeing strategy is crucial to team morale and overall workplace wellbeing.
I offer my years of expertise in the form of mental health workshops to offices across Glasgow, helping workforces develop their mental awareness and put workplace wellbeing strategies in place to improve their mental health first aid.
Contact me today to discuss my mental health workshops, or read about my experience here.
How My Mental Health Workshops Work
This is a workshop wellness program tailored to suit different businesses and consists of the following:
- Alignment of Self – A technique to bring focus, balance and peace.
- Feng Shui in business Space – To enhance your immediate work environment to support you.
- Vision Boards – Attracting your goals and dreams through sight and intention.
- Meditation – Reduces stress and has many physiological benefits.
- Therapy Sessions – Staff are offered a choice of therapies – reflexology, reiki and various massage techniques.
Businesses and Employers will benefit from:
- Feeling less stressed, therefore making better-focused decisions.
- Increase productivity, making fewer mistakes and errors
- Less conflict in the office, making a positive and happier environment to work in.
- Less sickness, absenteeism and staff turnover.
Why is Wellbeing Important in the Workplace?
Stress at work, when left unmanaged, can lead to several impactful symptoms. These symptoms can affect your employees’ work, home, and social life. Increased anxiety caused by work stresses can cause:
- Loss of concentration
- Memory problems
- Mood swings
- Lowered sex drive
What Are the Physical Symptoms of Stress?
In addition to those many emotional symptoms, stress at work can cause physical issues such as headaches, sleep disturbance, back pain, and stomach aches. Physical muscle pain, especially in the shoulders, can be caused by unreleased tension. My reflexology, reiki and various massage techniques help relieve some of this physical pain.
Mental Health Workshop Prices
A personalised package will be outlined that is optimal for your business.
Prices will be discussed according to the needs of the business.
Areas I Cover:
I cover a range of areas, delivering a bespoke mental health workshop to a range of different businesses.
For businesses, my workshops take place in your office, where we create a safe space at work for staff to discover and develop coping strategies and workplace wellbeing tools to handle the stresses of everyday working life, and help your team increase morale, productivity, and a deeper connection with one another.
Get in Touch
If you require more information or wish to book your appointment, please email me at email@example.com.
Alternatively, feel free to fill out my online form and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can to discuss how my mental health workshops can help you and your staff.