Be Healthy for 2022
Meal & Diet Plans from the Experts
Angela of Essence of the Soul and Anthony from Eating Elephants want to introduce you to our exciting and beneficial group health programme for you, your family, or your friends.
Our clients have asked for a programme to support healthy eating, so here we have it: Be Healthy for 2022.
Check out our short video where we introduce ourselves and talk about the programme.
We have put together a 4 week plan which includes:
3 weeks of tasty & healthy meal plans
The meal plan for each week will be sent to you before each week begins.
You will receive the menu for each week along with vegetarian options.
Each weekly meal plan includes a weekly preparation guide, shopping list, daily schedule to help you stay organised, as well as the recipes and nutritional information.
For the 4th week you’ll receive a PDF recipe book featuring all of the delicious meals and a blank weekly schedule so you can practise planning a week of meals for yourself! We will cover this in more detail in our Zoom Q & A sessions.
Plus we have added in an extra free gift – Free access to All Things Food and You – A course covering the fundamentals of nutrition, health, and wellness – Normally worth £60!
5x 60 minute Group Zoom meetings each week covering:
○ An introduction to the programme
○ What went well this week, and where you require more support
Additional advice to keep you motivated and on track, including:
- 20 Things to improve your diet
- Sleep hygiene
- Environmental health
- Clean Eating
- Dealing with stress
- Relaxation techniques
- Q and A
○ How to use the recipe book and weekly schedule to plan for Week 4 and beyond!
- The Zoom sessions will be recorded so you can view them again if you miss a session or just want a recap!
Why Be Healthy for 2022?
- Develop a healthy diet and mindset that helps you live a long and healthy life!
- Reduce your risk of developing diseases such as Diabetes and Hypertension.
- Balance your cholesterol and support your heart.
- Live healthily, feel more confident, improve your mood and self esteem.
- Lower stress and anxiety levels with a healthy lifestyle.
You will receive long term guidance and support including:
- PDF copy of the recipe book,
- Lifetime access to the course All Things Food and You, worth £60
- Lifetime access to the 3 weekly plans, the recipe book and the shopping lists for each meal.
- Lifetime access to recordings of our 5 x 60 minute zoom sessions.
- Angela and Anthony’s many years of research, study, experience and expertise
Get Started on Your Journey
This programme begins on Sunday 20th February, with the first weekly plan commencing on Monday 27th February.
This will give you time to familiarise yourself with the programme, use the shopping list to stock up on any items you don’t have. The first introductory Zoom session will be on Thursday 24th February.
The following Zoom calls will run each Thursday evening from 8:00 – 9:00pm.
The group will be limited to 20 people to ensure Angela and Anthony can give you each personalised support.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by emailing email@example.com. Or, book a 15 minute 1-2-1 call to discuss if the programme is suitable for you.
If you think this programme is right for you, click on the link here to pay and join:
We look forward to welcoming you into the programme and we’re really excited to be supporting you on your Health & Wellness journey!